Online Banking Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions relating to Electronic Funds Transfer were provided at account opening. To request an additional copy of this brochure, please contact a Member Services Representative at any credit union location.
You agree that you will not give your Password, or make it available, to any other person. If you believe that your Password has been lost or stolen, or that someone has used your Password without permission, notify Dupaco Community Credit Union IMMEDIATELY by phone at 557-7600or (800) 373-7600. You acknowledge that Online Banking allows access to all sub-accounts with said member.
Online Bill Pay Terms and Conditions
1. In order to use Bill Pay, you must be a member of Dupaco Community Credit Union, have a Dupaco checking account and be registered for the Dupaco Online Branch.
2. If you elect to use Bill Payer, there is a 50 cent charge per payment request, unless you meet the Cooperative Pricing relationship as follows:
If the total of all your credit union loans or all your credit union deposits held under the checking member number is maintained at $1,500 or more, and you are signed up for our free E-Statement service, there is no transaction fee up to a maximum of 25 bills per calendar month. Payments over 25 are subject to the standard cost of 50 cents per payment. Additional fees for expedited processing apply and are not waived under the Cooperative Pricing relationship.
3. Payments scheduled after 4:00 p.m. Central, Monday - Friday, will be processed the following business day.
4. To use the automatic Dupaco Bill Payer feature, funds must be available one business day prior to the Payment Date entered for the bill on the Bill Payer screen. The system will check your account to look for funds and automatically send the payment to the designated payee or merchant. If the Bill Pay center sends a payment by the U.S. Postal service, Dupaco Community Credit Union is not responsible for late payments due to mail service or circumstances beyond the control of the credit union.
5. In the event that funds are not available in your account and you are set up with overdraft protection, Dupaco Bill Payer will institute the process to transfer funds to your checking account. Please note that if a savings account is used, there is a limit on the number of electronic withdrawals per month according to Federal Regulation D. Automated transfers over six per month from share savings will be subject to applicable service charges. If savings overdraft protection is not available, overdraft privilege will be used, if available, and additional fees will apply.
6. You may add or delete a payee or merchant at any time. This allows you to change addresses, companies and institutions. Bills must have the correct address in order to make a payment. Dupaco Community Credit Union is not responsible for late payments or non-payments because of errors due to incorrect entry of a payee or merchant address or account numbers.
7. You have the right to inquire about a payment made from your account at any time, however, you may be charged a fee of $20.00 if the inquiry requires research by Dupaco Community Credit Union and the Bill Payer center. Before you make a request for inquiry, check the online statements, history and payee/merchants on your account first to confirm if the payment was sent. Also, make every possible attempt to contact the payee or merchant to verify if they received payment.
8. Dupaco Bill Payer cannot be used to make payments or pay fees, fines or taxes to any city, county, state or federal government agency or any private or public collection agency.
9. Maximum payment for Dupaco Bill Payer is $9,999.99 for one payment or total payments for the day.
10. It is your responsibility to check any messages displayed on the Messaging page pertaining to your account. Failure to read messages does not absolve you of any fees assigned to your account due to insufficient funds, inquiries or any other charges.
11. You cannot stop a payment that has already been sent. It will be your responsibility to collect any overpayment of funds you have made to a payee or merchant.
12. You are responsible for maintaining your account balance and for any payments you create from your account. It is your responsibility to confirm if a payee or merchant has received a bill payment.
13. You agree to be bound by and comply with the requirements for Online Banking and any regulations and laws pertaining to Dupaco's Online Banking, Bill Payer or any Online application.
14. We reserve the right to terminate your use of Bill Payer, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notification.
15. If you wish to cancel Bill Payer, all merchants and payees will be deleted and no further payments will be made from your account. Dupaco Community Credit Union will not be responsible for payments not made after cancellation of the Online Bill Payer service.
16. You agree that you will not give your Password, or make it available, to any other person. If you believe that your Password has been lost or stolen, or that someone has made payments using your Password without permission, notify Dupaco Community Credit Union IMMEDIATELY by phone at 557-7600 or (800) 373-7600.
17. We may change these Terms, Conditions and disclosures, Bill Payer and applicable fees and charges at any time and we will notify you of any such change. Your use of Bill Payer following the receipt of such constitutes acceptance of any such change.
18. These Terms, Conditions and Disclosures shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Iowa, to the extent not preempted by applicable federal law. Liability of Bill Pay: Dupaco Community Credit Union will not be responsible for any malfunction or missed payments, including any finance charges, late fees or a court order or legal process preventing us from making a transfer or payment. Dupaco Community Credit Union cannot be liable for problems due to failure of an Internet service provider, equipment malfunction, phone lines, computer systems not working properly, errors on your part drafting a bill payment or errors in designating addresses, amounts or account numbers or your failure to maintain sufficient funds in your designated checking account. It is your responsibility to keep an accurate account of your balance and record all bill payments made from your account. You may request an additional copy of the Online Banking and Dupaco Bill Payer Disclosure and Agreement at any Dupaco office, by contacting a Member Services Representative at any location, or by e-mail. By registering for Online Bill Payer, you indicate your Agreement to the terms and conditions outlined here.